- A great user experience
- Personalized learning based on students’ interests, prior knowledge, and test scores
- Behavioral modification options with just-in-time lessons to remind students of steps to take at key decision-making points
- Research-based, learner-centered educational scaffolding
- The latest teaching methods including simulation, PBL, micro-eLearning, scenarios and case studies
- Interactive, engaging learning features
- Integrated testing to measure changes in knowledge and behavior
- Points, badges, and bonuses awarded to inspire learning
- Designed around WWW Consortium’s CAG 2.0 accessibility standards
Delivery options include:
- Self-directed – unsupervised participation with built-in accountability and reporting.
- Instructor-led – resources, videos, and activities are included in the eLearning Center to support in-person delivery.
- Blended/flipped learning – digital content can supplement live instruction to offer an interconnected, organized experience.
In addition, eVolve offers three pacing choices to accommodate different schedules and needs:
- Timeline-based – lessons can be released sequentially according to your chosen time frame.
- Progression-based – students progress through lessons based on completion of learning benchmarks and tests, to ensure they understand each concept before they progress to the next.
- Adaptive pathing – when students don’t pass a lesson test, they’re redirected to a review module that explains the topic differently.